NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
-> idol.lnk.to/Univers-ile <-
« Maloya electronics of Labelle lives at first as an experience, an accelerator of imagination. Either sung or either declaimed, in the tradition of fonnkèrs from Réunion Island, rhythmical, electronic or more experimental, he is constantly surprising by his capacity to pull atmospheres and by the introspection which he generates.
Resolutely syncretic, the universe of Labelle unites Maloya (from Réunion traditional music) and electronics, colored with Indian and African touches, to give birth to a new shape flirting with the universality.
On stage, Labelle lives in its music and invites the public in the meditative depth, in the dance, even in the trance.»
- Thraces "Thraces" (collective creation), Eumolpe Records, 2012.
- Labelle "Ensemble" (1st solo album), Eumople Records, 2013.
- Yakaza "Gen" (remix of the piece Çiğ), A.K. Müzik (Turkey), 2014.
- Yakaza "Gen Remix EP" (remix of the piece Çiğ), CrossPoint (Japan), 2014.
- Aron Ottignon "Starfish EP" (remix of the piece Rivers), A.Ottignon/Universal, 2015.
- KAANG "Kaang" (EP with Hlasko), Eumolpe Records, 2015.
- Art Melody "Moogho" (creation of Na Kiend Songo), Tentacule Records, 2015.
- Labelle "univers-île", (2nd solo album), InFiné, 2017.
- "Best Artist Pop Rock Électro" and "Best Music Vidéo" at Les Voix de l'Océan Indien 2014
- Nuits de Fourvière @ Odéon, Lyon, 2017.
- Rio Loco @ Toulouse, 2017.
- Francofolies @ La Sirène, La Rochelle, 2016.
- Visa For Music @ Rabat, Morocco, 2016.
- Atlantic Music Expo @ Praia, Cabo Verde, 2016.
- Babel Med Music @ Les Docks des Suds, Marseille, 2016.
- 37ème Rencontres Trans Musicales @ l’Air Libre, Rennes, 2015.
- Nuits Sonores @ HALLE 3, Ancien marché de gros, Lyon, 2014.
- Clandestino Festival @ Göteborg, Sweden, 2014.
- Woodkid (1st part) @ Kabardock, Le Port, Reunion, 2014.
- Danyèl Waro (1st part) @ Le K, Saint-Leu, Réunion, 2014.
- Teat Plein Air @ St-Gilles, Reunion, 2014.
- 35ème Rencontres Trans Musicales @ HALL 9, Parc Expo, Rennes, 2013.
- Sonar Kollektiv Festival '13 - Reunion @ Volksbühne, Berlin, 2013.
- Southern Africa Tour 2014 and 2013 @ Cape Town, Prétoria, Port Elizabeth, Durban, Johannesburg, Maseru (Lesotho), Gaborone (Botswana), Mbabane (Swaziland) Maputo (Mozambique).
- Électropicales @ Le Sucre, Lyon 2013.
- MaMA Event @ CMFGO, Paris, 2013.
- Electroni[k] @ Jardin Moderne, Rennes, 2012.
- Retour Vers Le Digital, Future en Seine @ Paris, 2012.
- Électropicales Festival @ Saint Denis, Reunion, 2012.
- Öarna project @ Änge, Sweden, 2011.
- Unmapped festival @ Altes Finanzamt, Berlin, 2011.
- Festival international de musique de Franche-Comté @ Besançon, 2011.
- 32èmes Rencontres Trans Musicales @ Green Room, HALL 4, Parc Expo, Rennes, 2010.
- Pause Métissée @ Ubu club, Rennes, 2010.
- Perspektive Parzival @ SDW-NEUKÖLLN galerie, Berlin, 2009.
- Les Alchimies Électroniques @ CMFGO, Paris, 2009. Etc.
More than 150 events in France and abroad.
Electronic duo with the singer Hlasko from South African. Kaang fuses Bushmen, Sesotho, Reunion traditional and sacred music with future sounds. 1st EP released in May 2015.
solo performance of Didier Boutiana. Conception and Choreographer Didier Boutiana. Produced by Soul City.
Soon in 2017.
ciné-concert (movie-concert) based on the original movie of Mani kaul (1973). With the collaboration of the indian slide-guitarist Prakash Sontakke. Directed By Camille Touzé. Produced by Constellation. 2016.
"Priyèr' Sï Priyèr'"
shows a quest towards the sacred by using rite. The body, uses as a way to talk, answers to the intention. It is thought, built, defined by a number of values, codes and submitted to different ways of organisations. Conception and Choreographer Didier Boutiana. Produced by Soul City. 2015.
"Fragment d'un discours lumineux",
special improvised trio performance with the dancers Eric Languet and Wilson Payet. Directed by Eric Languet. Produced by Danses en l'R Compagnie. 2014.
"Trois tambours, un lion",
ciné-concert (movie-concert) based on Jean-Rouch movies. With the collaboration of the visual artist Christelle Enault. Directed By Camille Touzé. Produced by Constellation. 2013.
© Labelle 2017